10 February 2009

Open Seminar Tonight: What Haven't You Noticed Lately

Tonight, I'm giving my talk/playshop, What Haven't You Noticed Lately: Achieving awareness in a complex world, at Derrick de Kerckhove's Mind, Media, and Society graduate course, and it's open to anyone who would like to join in the fun. I'm planning to do is an overview of Marshall McLuhan's thinking frameworks, with a special focus on the Laws of Media tetrads and advanced applications. This is essentially the seminar I gave at the Agile conference last summer which was selected as one of the Best of Conference, with some added activities and more advanced applications. If you want to understand what I mean when I refer to reversals, obsolescences and retrievals (the other one is enhancement/enablement) you should come.

This seminar is open to all, and takes place this evening, Tuesday, February 10, from 19:00 to 21:00, in room 400, Alumni Hall at St. Michael's College at University of Toronto, 121 St. Joseph Street.

[Technorati tags: | | | ]

No comments: